September 20, 2010

Welcome to Eat, Drink & Go Green With Ashley

Hello everybody. My name is Ashley, and I am the Teaching Assistant for Dr. Versnik Nowak's Environmental Health class.

There are 6 possible types of posts on my blog. They include:
  1. Advocacy Project
  2. Eye Openers
  3. Reflections
  4. Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change
  5. Read 'n' Seed
  6. Share and Voice
If you notice at the bottom of this post, the categories will be listed as labels. This post is has been labeled with all five kinds of posts. You will also see the number of each kind of post in my Labels Gadget at the top of the page. All post titles from now on will begin with one of the categories above.

The members of my web group are
  1. Ashley @ Eat, Drink & Go Green With Ashley
  2. Amy @ Amy in the Rain
You can subscribe to my blog by clicking the subscribe gadget in the gadget column. You can also follow my blog by clicking "Follow this Blog" in the gadget column. I am subscribed to all the blogs in my blog list gadget. You can see my complete profile and all the blogs I am following by clicking on "See Complete Profile."

If you have any questions PLEASE email me as soon as possible. I have office hours if anyone has questions or needs help. My scheduled T.A. time is every Wednesday and Thursday from 1:00-2:00p on the couches outside the SpHC.

No comments:

Post a Comment